This page is a screen to enter the search criteria to find the intellectual property information, such as a patent.
Enter a some search criteria, and click on the search button, then you get a list of the intellectual property information that matches the search criteria.
- Enter a part of the intellectual property information that you want to search.
If you enter several strings separated by spaces, you will find the research results that include all the strings in the title.
If you enter several strings separated by "or", you will find the research results that include some of the strings in the title.(*)
- Enter a part of the inventor that you want to search.
Like with Title, you can enter several strings and use "or"．
- Status(multiple select)
- You can specify the Status of the search target.
Status allows multiple select.
- Target Year
- You can specify the range of Target Yearfor which you want to search.
Target Year can be chosen from Not Specified / Filing Year / Published Year / Registered Year,
if you choose Not Specified, you search by applying a range of years for all the target years.
- Sort Condition
- Specifies the order at the time of displaying a list of search results. You can sort in ascending or descending order for the following items.
- Output Type
- This specifies the display format of the search results. List format, citation format, table format can be selected.
- Search button
- Performs a search.
- Reset button
- Clears the search criteria.
- Advanced Patent Search link
- To search by specifying more conditions, you can go to the Advanced Patent Search Form．
* If you want to see a specific string, please enclose it in （"）.