| The number of open full-text files has exceeded 1500!|
19 Sep. 2013
◆ The number of open full-text files has exceeded 1500!You may need to replace your files, or you may not be able to publish your files depending on the regulations of each publisher.
On July 12th 2013, the number of full-text files accessible to the public by the T2R2 system has exceeded 1500. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the researchers for your cooperation.
T2R2 system will continue to disseminate the research progress of Tokyo Tech and its researchers.
We appreciate your continuing support for T2R2 system, and ask you for further cooperation in data input and file registration.
◆ Here is the memorable 1500th article!
We would like to introduce Dr. Fumihiko E. Fukushima, Associate Professor, Dr. Gen Endo, Assistant Professor and Mr. Lin Lin, graduate school student at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, who have registered the 1500th open full-text file.
- Title： Modeling and optimum driving of Motor-CVT drive system
- Author： Lin LIN, Gen ENDO, Edwardo F. FUKUSHIMA
- Journal： Proceedings of the 2013 JSME Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics
- Volume, Page： 2A2-D03
- Please tell us the overview of the 1500th full-text file which has been made open to the public.
A combined electrical motor and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) drivesystem has a wide range of speed-torque characteristic, so that changing themotor’s operating speed and CVT’s speed ratio according to the load, it is possible to increase the overall efficiency of such a drive system. In this paper we modeled the drive system and performed experiments to derive a method
for optimum operation of the drive system.
- Who do you want your T2R2 open full-text file to read?
We expect this paper will be read by researchers and engineers who are interested in CVT and efficiency of electric drive system.
- Please tell us about your future plan of research activities.
According to the load, CVT is effective in improving the robot’s efficiency.From now on, we will use the model of CVT for load-sensing and consider an algorithm of optimal load-sensitive control for mobile robots equipped with CVT.
Thank you very much, Dr. Fukushima, Dr. Endo and Mr. Lin Lin for taking time in your busy schedule to give us your comments.
◆ If you register your full-text files in T2R2 system, there are merits such as...
- The registered files will be permanently stored and managed by the university.
- The registered files can be managed in the unified data storage.
◆ If your full-text files are open to the public by T2R2 system, there are merits such as...
The articles which are registered in T2R2 can be found by search engines such as Google and Google Scholar, so the articles can be accessed by researchers all over the world, and thus the research will be widely recognized. When the full-text files are open to the public, the number of citation index may increase by gaining new readers.
◆ In order to publish your full-text files in T2R2 system...
T2R2 system registration tip
- Access T2R2 system registration site from Tokyo Tech Portal and click “Register” in Tool Box located on the left side of the screen, then click “New data entry form” to proceed to the data registration screen.
- Click “File upload”to register your full-text file, and choose “Wish to disclose”.
- Please choose “Status of copyright” for the publication registered in “File”.
- After the copyright of the publisher is checked by the office, the full-text files registered as “Wish to disclose” will be open to the public accordingly.
To check the progress of the publication, please refer to the message under “File” on the data registration screen of the T2R2 system.
・You may use “New data entry wizard” in the Tool Box.
・You may designate an agent to register your article for you.
◆ When you register your full-text files in T2R2 system...
- Make sure to check with your coauthors before you register if you wish to choose to open publications to outside Tokyo Tech.