Why not begin to try something with T2R2?
- Why it is still difficult to effectively handling the computerized data
- Repeat the same boring data input in such cases as:
- Making personal publication lists
- Making publication lists for funding application, academic achievement evaluation, and other reports
- Making and updating the web page of publication list of a laboratory
T2R2 system can easily help you to avoid such boring work.
Multiple usages of the registered data
Publication lists of the users can be made for funding applications and such kind of reports by extracting information from their registered papers/books.
- Users' application forms and reports can be widely reused
- Registered user information can be disseminated from their personal or organization websites
- High-performance retrieval and analysis functions can be offered to the registered user information
- Data can be permanently stored on the University servers
Various output types
- Provide extracted information for kinds of application forms and reports
- Publication lists can be classified based on the user-specified conditions such as publication year, paper type, authors' organization, etc. Besides, the T2R2 system currently supports data output in BibTeX and CSV types
- Provide customized data dissemination from the users' homepages
Users' publication lists can be opened on their personal or organization websites by the Web-based functions
- Provide data output for web services
- Provide client samples